FRED KNAPP'S SOURCES INCLUDE:
A Genealogical History of the Hoyt, Haight and
Hight Families by David W. Hoyt
A Partial Genealogy of the John Pickett Family
1648-1980 (1980) by Walter P. and Garnett (Pickett) Noser
- A Tribute to John I. Coddington, FASG (1980) by Neil D. Thompson
and Robert C. Anderson
- American Ancestry
- Ancestral Lines of Mary Lenore Knapp (1947) by Dr. A. A. Knapp
- Archdeaconry Court of Buckinham - Will Register 9 1552-1553 Folio
123, Will of John Merwin; Will Register 1556-1557 Folio 45, Will of Isabel Bartlett Merwin
- Barbour Collection of Vital Records - CT (Stamford Public
- Chancery Suit C1/1309, pieces 65-69, transcribed from the
original by Michael J. Wood (abstracted)
- Collections of the Connecticut Historical Society
- Fairfield Co., Connecticut Probate Records 1665-1675
- Ferris Family Tree (1995) by James G. Ferris
- Great Little Town of Watertown (1930) by Robinson and Wheeler
- History of the Chief Families Bearing the Name of Knapp, 1939 by
Oswald Greenwaye Knapp, English Genealogist/Author
- History and Genealogies of the Families of Old Fairfield (1930)
by Donald Lines Jacobus
- History of Stamford-Darien, CT (Reprint 1976) by Rev. Elijah B.
- History of Watertown, Massachusetts by Bond
- Hoyt's Issue (Newsletter) edited by Roy F. Olson, Jr.
- Hoyt's Issue (Newletter) Spring of 1996 with the following:
Letter dated 01/17/1996 from Robin Bush; Abstact of the Answers and Returns: Parish
Register Abstract 1831 & 1833; Somerset Records; Somerset and Dorset Notes and
Queries; Parish Registers for Stoke-sub-Hamdon; West Hatch Manor Court records 10/05/1627;
West Hatch compotus (account roll) 1639-31 and 1632-33
- Keeler Family - Ralph Keeler and Some of His Decendants (1985) by
Wesley B. Keeler
- Letter of Robin Bush, English Researcher dated 09/22/1994
- Massachusetts Bay Colonial Records (1628-1686) by Nathanial B.
- Medical Journal of John Winthrop
- Migration to Connecticut (1982) by Malcomb Seymour
- Miles Merwin 1623-1697 and One Branch of his Descendants (1909)
by Caroline (Gaylor) Newton
- Nicholas Knapp Genealogy (1953) by Dr. A. A. Knapp
- Supplement (1993) to Nicholas Knapp Genealogy by Fred H. Knapp
(unpublished MSS in possession of author)
- Norwalk Vital Records
- Parish Registers - Marriages, Co. Buckingham (1908) by P. W.
Philimore and Thomas Gurney
- Pioneers of Massachusetts (1900 Reprint 1965) by Charles Henry
- Publications of the NEHGR
- Reading Abbey Cartularies (1987) by the Camden Society
- Savage's Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New
- Stamford, CT Land Records, Town Records, Town Deeds
- Subsidy Roll for the County of Buckingham, Anno 1524 (1950) by A.
- Suffolk Co., MA Deeds (1880-1906)
- The American Genealogist (TAG) and Encyclopedia
- The Ancient Historical Records of Norwalk, CT (1847 Reprint 1997)
by Edwin Hall
- The Ancestry of Elizabeth (Barrett) Gillespie (1976) by Paul W.
- The Certificate of Musters in Buckingham in 1522 (1973) by A. C.
- The Descendants of William & Elizabeth Tuttle by George F.
- The Great Migration Begins: Immigants to New England 1620-1633
(1995) by Robert Charles Anderson
- The Immigrant John Branker, a Native of Dorset - A Digest of
Early CT Probate Records (1904) by Charles Mainwaring
- The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut 1636-1665 by J.
- The Washington Ancestry and Records of the McClain, Johnson and
Forty Other Colonial American Families by Charles A. Hoppen
- The Weed Family of Stamford and Greenwich, CT (1971) by Charles
Allison Weed, PhD
- The Winthrop Fleet of 1630 (Reprint 1976) by Charles Edward Banks
- Title Deeds, Buckingham Records Office
- Town of Bedford, Westchester Co., NY (1978) published by the Town
- Torrey's "Early New England Marriages before 1700"
- Watertown Books of Town Proceedings - Books I and II (Land
- Whitney Genealogy by Phoenix Whitney
- Will (11/26/1672) and Inventory (11/07/1676) of John Keeler, Sr.
- Ye History of Ye Town of Greenwich, CT (1911) by Spencer P. Mead
This website and all electronic pages contained herein © 1996-2005 by Jill E. McLeester.
Links to this website are encouraged.
Please be ethical and do not misuse the goodwill of others. The
data presented here may be used by non-commercial entities as long as the source
contributor for each piece of data is cited along with that contributor's submitter
information. The data presented and the web pages herein cannot be used, copied or
reproduced in any format for profit or any presentation meant to gain profit.
Return to the Introduction & Table of
Contents List of Contributors & Sources
Please visit The Pumpkin's Roots for
This website was created using Gene
Stark's GED2HTML v3.6-WIN95
(Jan 2000) and Parson's Technology
Family Origins 10.0 and edited using Microsoft's
Front Page 98